The plastic used to make Safari Snorkels isn’t just any old plastic...
Designed to look as new for a vehicle’s lifetime, only Safari Snorkel® use the best quality materials to make it’s snorkels.
Higher in UV rating, this plastic is treated and compounded to a rate of UV20, compared to UV8 of its imitators preventing both fading & cracking. Its superior hose connections can withstand engine temperatures of up to 130°C compared to just 80°C of its inferior counterparts, preventing serious engine damage.
Don’t Settle for Second Best. Buy Quality That Lasts a Lifetime.
- Specifically designed for individual vehicles to ensure the best possible fit and aesthetics
- UV stable crosslinked polyethylene body for the ultimate in strength
- High flow air ducting and body ensures air supply in excess of engine requirements
- Each component is designed for maximum dust and water sealing
- Stainless steel and plated hardware for corrosion resistance
- Fully compatible with optional 7" or 10" precleaners – some models
- Unique evacuation system effectively disperses rain and unwanted moisture
- Completely Australian designed and manufacture