No problem too big or too small
With 25,000ft² production and storage capacity, the substantial facility manufactures both standard and bespoke steel fabrications, small and large, in a variety of material specifications and finishes.
• MMA,MIG and TIG welding of mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium
• Plasma and oxy/propane cutting
• Machining,milling, turning, drilling, tapping, grinding, press work and forge work
• Compression and tensile testing, NDT
• Hollow and universal sections/structural steels
• BSEN 13001-1 2004, MVEE Procedures and DEF Standards
• BSEN ISO 9001:2015
Utilising SOLID WORKS CAD software, Arbil’s design team and engineers are able to respond quickly to new application requirements and product design variations. Quotations and detailed design proposals can be provided quickly for customer review and refinement.
Lifting equipment manufactured in-house includes:
• Jacking stools and brackets
• Lifting cradles
• Lifting and spreader beams
• A-Frames and gantries
• Zwicky™ range of hydraulic jacks
• Bespoke lifting hooks, shackles and components
From site visits, prototypes and field trials through to final design amendments, Arbil Engineering provides a complete solution – from concept all the way through to completion.
For more information please call the team on 01384 416 848 or to use the on-line contact form, click here