Often Imitated, But Never Duplicated
07 August 2023
We would like to explain why Hi-Lift® is STILL the best option.
The knock-off jacks our customers encounter in the market are import jacks from Asia that are a similar design to the Hi-Lift® Jack. They are priced lower because they use cheaper materials, cheaper foreign labor, and have sub-par safety standards when manufacturing their product.
- Hi-Lift® Jacks are built in the USA for over 115 years with quality American workmanship.
- Hi-Lift® Jacks are certified as recommended product by the I4WDTA (International 4 Wheel Drive Trainers Association). Hi-Lift® Jacks are the only jacks to receive this recommendation and certification.
- Only Hi-Lift® brand Jacks are tested and certified to meet applicable requirements of ASME B30.1-2015 and EN 1494 2000 A1 2008.
- Every Hi-Lift® jack is tested twice before leaving the factory. Each Hi-Lift® is tested at a 4,660 lb / 2113 kg rated capacity and then also tested for up and down functionality on a lighter testing machine. Hi-Lift® jacks are also randomly tested at the 7,000 lb / 3175 kg tested capacity. 100% tested twice = 0 defects.
- The Hi-Lift® Jack utilizes a unique 2-piece handle-socket design that is the most reliable and durable design in the world.
- Hi-Lift® offers a full line of Hi-Lift® Jack Accessories that further increases the versatility of the Hi-Lift® for many varied uses. Most of the Hi-Lift® Jack Accessories are only compatible with the Hi-Lift® jack and will not work with most other jacks makes.
- A full-line of replacement parts are available for the Hi-Lift® Jack . Once a knockoff jack part breaks or quits functioning, it’s useless because replacement parts are not available. Hi-Lift® Jacks aren’t designed to be disposable and can offer a lifetime of use if properly maintained.
- Every Hi-Lift® comes as standard with zinc-coated hardware which offers the most rust resistance available for the important working pins and springs. In addition, Hi-Lift® Jacks are powder coated for the best appearance and most rust resistance possible.
- Hi-Lift® jacks come as standard with a top clamp-clevis for increased versatility.
- The Hi-Lift® X-TREME jack includes a unique top winch-clamp spreader attachment which provides the ability to winch, clamp, or spread up to 5,000 lb / 2267 kgs in one position.
- Hi-Lift® jacks come with a safety instruction manual and warning labels as stanadard.