Accessories for Emergency Services & Rescue Vehicles
Emergency service providers across the UK and Europe rely on the First Responder range of jacks by Hi-Lift, for a range of mechanical rescue operations. The First Responder jack is a high-value asset in situations where power equipment is not immediately available, or where use is restricted because of access or danger from fumes. First responder jacks can be used for lifting, clamping, stretching and pulling, providing essential access for patient extrication.
We also supply:
- First Responder jacks – portable mechanical devices for lifting, spreading and pulling where hydraulic lifting is unsuitable or unavailable (no power-pack available or fumes are a concern)
- Warn electric (12V DC and 24V DC) and hydraulic winches
- Hoists, hand winches, cable pullers
- Snatch blocks
- Wire and synthetic ropes
- Ropes and Strops
- Recovery kits – these can be matched to your requirements
- Chain (by length), hooks, shackles, strops and slings (chain and webbing)
We can specify equipment according to need. Arbil 4x4 is the UK importer / distributor and service centre for world-renowned Warn winches, Hi-Lift First Responder jacks and other key brands.
For more help with equipment selection, please contact our knowledgeable 4x4 team on 01384 424 004.